Publication of all letters is subject to our terms for submission of works to us (past and present), namely that, if your letter is used:
1. Letters may be edited in the interests of space. Please restrict your letter to 200 words.
2. Anonymity will be in exceptional circumstances and at editor’s discretion.
3. A daytime telephone number is also necessary for checking the authenticity of your letter.
4. The Jewish Telegraph and those authorised by it have the world-wide assignable right to use your work in any publication or service in whatever media (e.g. CD Rom, newspapers, online etc).
5. The Jewish Telegraph may further allow others to store/distribute your letter.
Data Protection Act: your name and address is collected for the limited purpose of validating correspondence by the Jewish Telegraph.
|Site developed & maintained by
|© 2014 Jewish Telegraph